The CETEC teams in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane have all now conducted pre-certification testing and provided WELL consultancy advice for a range of projects.
This includes the testing and consultancy required for Air Quality, Water Quality, Lighting and Comfort. There are many elements to the WELL Building Standard and we invite you to contact the team or read more below.
Andrew Bellamy recently became CETEC’s first qualified WELL Accredited Professional (WELL APTM) . More of the CETEC team will become qualified in the coming few months.
What is the WELL Building Standard?
The WELL Building Standard is an evidence-based system for measuring, certifying and monitoring the performance of building features that impact health and well-being.
The team at CETEC is experienced and competent in the testing and consultancy required to achieve the following WELL Building Standard features.
- Air Quality Standards
- Ventilation Effectiveness – CO2 Measurement
- Ventilation Effectiveness and Occupant satisfaction
- VOC Reduction
- Microbe and Mould Control – Mould Inspection
- Cleaning Protocol (for IAQ optimisation)
- Fundamental Material Safety – New Materials
- Fundamental Material Safety – Hazardous Materials Audit and Management Plan
- Air Infiltration Management
- Fundamental Water Quality
- Periodic Water Quality Testing
- Exterior and Interior Noise
- Thermal Comfort
CETEC can also provide advice and ideas for achieving innovation features.
Contact the team at CETEC to discuss WELL (or the other relevant building rating systems) and how it may assist your building or portfolio.