FORAY Laboratories Pty Ltd is a NATA accredited laboratory to ISO 17025 (NATA chemical and biological testing accreditation number 1231 and corporate site number 22892) and is wholly owned by CETEC. FORAY, an advanced consulting laboratory, conducts specialized testing and analytical services for a wide range of clients as well as providing a laboratory service for CETEC.
FORAY can assist you with:
- Routine analytical testing;
- Specialised testing; and
- Advanced analytical services.
We utilize analytical instrumental techniques separately or in combination to identify and characterize materials. Our focus is to provide our clients with cost effective, timely, quality results and in turn provide scientific solutions to industrial problems and minimize risks.
Routine Analytical Testing
FORAY can provide you with a wide range of routine services such as:
- Microbial water sampling and testing for Total Plate Count and more;
- Volatile organic compound (VOC) content as per ASTM D3960 or SCAQMD Rule 1168 for paints, coatings, adhesives or sealants in compliance with Green Building Council of Australia “Green Star”;
- Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS) for heavy metal content in water, soils, toys, building products and other materials;
- Optical microscopy
- Gas Chromatographic methods for the analysis of air samples that include NIOSH, OSHA and ASTM methods for Occupational and Industrial Hygiene or Indoor Air. These methods include many active sampling methods for occupational and area monitoring as well as passive sampling methods.
FORAY has expertise in a wide range of analytical techniques including:
- Corrosion assessment
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) with x-ray microanalysis
- Fourier Transform Infrared Analysis (FTIR); and
- Customised testing for clients.
Advanced Analytical Services
FORAY is at the leading edge of customizing and applying analytical methods to new applications that meet today’s challenges in characterizing materials. This includes:
With our network of universities and other laboratories worldwide we can deliver an unlimited range of analytical solutions.
Please contact us to discuss your individual testing requirements.