- Game changer in microbial analysis
- Rapid on-site results for surface, water, and air analysis
- Unique, European, proven technology (US EPA verified)
- One portable set, multipurpose, wide range of applications
- Low cost
- Used since 2013 in Australia in a range of hospitals following high microbial levels found in water systems
Following discussions with international researchers in Europe and the US in 2012, CETEC introduced Mycometer® Technology to the Australian market in 2013. Since then we have been a distributor for this rapid microbiological test system within Australia.
Mycometer® is a state of the art tool for the rapid assessment of microbial issues within the Indoor Environment, in Water Microbiology, and in Industrial Applications. It provides significant benefit to users due to it providing rapid on-the-spot results, typically within 30 minutes to an hour; compared to that of conventional plate count methods which typically take 4 – 7 days.
Further, the Mycometer® technology allows for the separate measurement of Bacteria, and Fungi which differs from ATP testing, which only measures total microbial loading.
The Mycometer® Technology consists of one instrument and the appropriate test kits which allows the user to measure the applicable Bacterial or Fungal Biomass on surfaces, in water (Bacteria only), or in Air.