CETEC's qualified Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHS&E) Auditors conduct management system compliance audits.
Our auditors review documentation and conduct site inspections to substantiate compliance to the management of one or more of:
- Site Safety / Health and Safety Management Plans (HSMP) or Project Management Plans (PMP)
- Environmental Management Plans (EMP)
- Emergency Management Plans
Our audit report recommendations are tailored so you can improve your quality or OHS&E outcomes. When conducted at regular intervals, typically monthly, our audit findings provide improvement opportunities through shared learnings as well as the monitoring, measuring and communicating the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for safely, health and the environment.
Our detailed reports contain photographic documentation of all physical non-compliances with clear recommendations tailored to meet client specific needs. Our audits and reports ensure compliance and maximise value as well as improving health, safety and environmental performance.
Benefits of CETEC's Quality or Health, Safety & Environment Audits
- Regular monitoring, measurement and communication of HSE performance in order to improve and encourage best practice
- Independent and impartial review
- Compliance to AS/NZ 4801: 2001 Occupational Health and Management System and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, when required
- Additional or separate compliance / third party auditing to ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, if required
- Timely supply of audit reports
To learn more about how CETEC can assist you, please contact us.