Our Consultants are all professional graduates in industrial, occupational and environmental science and engineering.
We have a NATA ISO 17025 accredited laboratory – FORAY Laboratories to provide analytical testing services and expertise.
Through our collaboration with CSIRO, a number of Australian and International Universities and research institutions, we are able to access and interpret the outputs from high level equipment.
Due to CETEC’s wide ranging areas of expertise, we are also able to provide a broad range of services.
All our consultants are experienced scientists with knowledge and expertise in laboratory procedures and practices. Several consultants hold higher degress including doctorates and specialise in laboratory design consulting. This expertise is beneficial to many of our clients operating in specialised industrial, laboratory or hospital environments.
Our Communication and Reports
We are proud of the range of clients we have served over the last 30 years and would not have achieved success without an appreciation of confidentiality issues between ourselves and our clients and continually displaying a high level of integrity at all times. Furthermore, we are proud of the transparency that exists between ourselves and our clients and our ability to translate complex scientific information into reports that create value and are easy to comprehend.
The trust that has been accumulated with our clients is one of the key reasons for our continued success in the industry.
We are able to provide ongoing support. We take a proactive approach to reviewing reports, inventories and databases. We are able to discuss our ongoing supporting services with all relevant stakeholders and supply services with competitive consultant expertise and rates
CETEC’s reports have been specifically designed for the end user. As such, they are highly visual in nature to maximize the value delivered to our clients and also to other stakeholders such as facility managers, designers, property owners, and the occupants.
Some of the qualifications and expertise by our team of consultants includes:
- Our field consultants all have current Master Builders’ site safety White Cards which qualify them to carry out work on construction sites.
- NATA technical assessor
- WELL Accredited Professionals
- WELL Performance Testing Agents
- Cornerstone membership of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI)
- Licensed Asbestos Assessors for Class A (friable) asbestos (NSW)
- NABERS Accredited Assessors
- ATTMA Authorised Testers and AIVAA members are located in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
- Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHS&E) Auditors
- 2016 Member of GBCA's Technical Advisory Group
- Approved DHHS Cooling Tower systems auditor
- International Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate (ISIAQ) corporate membership
- Australian Institute of Dangerous Goods Consultants (AIDGC) membership
- Australasian Corrosion Association corporate membership
- A Radiation Safety Officer