Today’s workplace is changing. New technologies, shifting demographics, the movement toward more sustainable ways of life, and the ever-increasing corporate focus on productivity and competitiveness are all contributing to new definitions of what workplaces are, and how they are designed and constructed.
On Wednesday 30 January 2013, the Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA) will bring a diverse panel of industry experts together for the Workplaces of the Future Summit. Join us as we explore the evolution of the workplace and the opportunities this evolution presents to the sustainable building industry.
The Worfkplace of the Future Summit includes sessions on:
- The Workplace Diaspora
- Green Star Transformations
- Education Environments 2.0
- Healthy Buildings, Healthy People
Dr Vyt Garnys, Managing Director of CETEC will provide an industry debrief on the outcomes from the recent Healthy Buildings conference in the session on Healthy Buildings, Healthy People - How do we ensure our buildings are good for the environment and good for people?
The panelists in this part of the summit include:
- Richard de Dear - Head, Architectural and Design Science, The University of Sydney
- Anne Hellstedt - Practice Leader, Applied Research & Sustainability, AECOM
- Genevieve Scarfe - Sustainable Design Consultant, Lend Lease
To learn more about the Summit and to register