Due diligence often refers to taking all reasonable steps to understand risks. CETEC believes that understanding risk involves identification, risk assessment and, finally management of risk. Due diligence is commonly required to meet WHS regulations, when purchasing property, designing or planning for construction projects and selection of building materials.
CETEC have successfully applied due diligence principles to a variety of OHS, environmental and property risks and have an experienced team that are able to assist in meeting your due diligence requirements in the following areas:
- Asbestos and hazardous building materials auditing – For property buyers/owners, during planning and budgeting phases for demolition/construction projects or for meeting WHS requirements.
- Environmental site assessment - For property buyers/owners, during planning and budgeting phases for demolition/construction projects or for meeting OHS or pre-purchase/sale requirements.
- Legionella, Water Quality and Cooling tower risk assessment - For property buyers/owners and obligatory monitoring.
- COVID-Safe Plans, COVID Cleaning, and Cleaning strategies
- HVAC condition audit for indoor air quality – For property buyers/owners or for meeting OHS requirements.
- Indoor air quality - For meeting OHS requirements.
- Non-destructive pipe-thickness testing - For property buyers/owners.
- NABERS and BEEC certification – For property owners as required by government requirements.
- Material selection – For constructors looking for the best material to fit a particular situation. (e.g. low emission products for better IAQ)
Please contact our experienced multidisciplinary team to discuss your due diligence requirements.
Third Party Auditing and Due Diligence